ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Manly Warringah Motor Cycle Club Limited will be held at the Club rooms, Neerlandia Club, Bantry Bay Road, French’s Forest on the Monday, 20th March, 2017 at 8.00pm.
1. To consider the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on the 21st March 2016.
2. To consider, and if thought fit, adopt the Balance Sheet and Accounts in respect of the year ended 30th June 2017.
3. To receive and adopt the Presidents Report for the year 2016.
4. To elect the Officers of the Club. (Nomination Form can be found on website – Club Information/Entry & Official Forms)
5. To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in accordance with the Constitution of the Club.
6. To appoint an Auditor for the ensuing year.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS 2017
Membership renewals are now due and must be renewed by the 1st March 2017. Members can renew for 1 year ($35.00) or 3 years ($80.00). Renewals after the 1st March 2017 will be required to a joining fee of $5.00. A form can be found on our website – Membership/Renewal Form.
CLUB MEETINGS 2017
In 2017 Club meetings will be held on the 1st and 3rd Monday nights of each Month (except on Public Holidays) at the Neerlandia Club, corner of Bantry Bay Road and Gratten Crescent, French’s Forest at 8.00pm.
WANTED – FACEBOOK ADMINISTRATOR
For those of you that follow Manly Warringah Motor Cycle Club’s Facebook pages for the last few years we hope that you enjoy it. Well! All of those posting has been the work of Gretchen Gilmour who took it on to gather all that information that would be of interest to members, friends and the general public. Due to family commitments Gretchen would like to hand over the running and maintenance of Facebook so that it remains to inform members and others.
So we are now asking and looking for some to take on this position be it a member or a members wife, son or daughter that is Facebook savvy. I’m sure that there are some young people out there, that can make our Facebook site interesting and enjoyable.
If you or you know anybody interested in this position, please contact the Club.
Again we thank Gretchen for her time and effort for the past years.